Tell Me About Yourself: Storytelling Hacks for Networking + Interviews (rescheduled from 1/30)
About This Class
Tell me about yourself: the four words that strike fear in any career-related conversation.
And we all know the best way to make a point or inspire action in the workplace is by telling a compelling story. And as it relates to work, we'll often see that struggling to describe who we are and what they do leads to missed opportunities for advancement.
So we're bringing together career experts to share their tricks for how to break down your past experience and new skills and start talking about yourself in a comprehensive narrative.
- Discover why storytelling in the workplace can make or break a career
- Hear how successful individuals have used storytelling in the past to set themselves
- apart from the competition in an authentic way
- Learn how to speak with different audiences for each different type of conversation
- Leave with actionable strategies for ideating, creating, and telling your best career story