Desktop Support Specialist
22 hours ago
● Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
● Assist with administration of software tools like TeamCity, Jira, Confluence, and various Cloud Services.
● Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when necessary.
● Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures, specifically laptop images.
● Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues.
● Configure software and hardware for secure operation, including installation of security software.
● Research and recommend software and hardware solutions.
● Other administrative and operational tasks that are assigned.
● Software updates, and other configurations as required.
● Evidence gathering related to ongoing compliance for SOCII.
● Assist with administration of AWS, Azure, Rackspace, and Google Cloud Platform accounts in addition to networks/servers built in those environments.