VP, Digital Acquisition Strategy
At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
ShopRunner has a rapidly growing base of members who utilize the service. Major member acquisition channels include eCommerce merchant site integrations and strategic partner marketing, primarily in the FI vertical. Paid media tactics via affiliates, search, social, PR, video, and radio are all emerging forms of acquisition for us. We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing strategist with deep quantitative skills, a proven customer acquisition background, and a track record of operating in an integrated partnership environment. You will be expected to work collaboratively internally, build deep relationships externally with partners, and drive significant member growth for the company.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build, maintain, and manage the customer acquisition plan and forecast
- Lead a team directly and through influence to optimize landing pages and other digital assets core to the ShopRunner customer experience
- Construct A/B test plans and strategies to optimize revenue across channels and at each phase of the customer onboarding experience
- Use statistical methods to determine test duration, outcomes, and recommended paths forward
- Drive the evolution from a mass marketing approach to personalization, leveraging ShopRunner technology and data assets
- Analyze the impact of marketing tactics, creative, and profile data on profitability
- Implement a paid media attribution model
- Serve as a marketing data product owner, collaborating closely with Engineering, Product, Analytics and Data Science teams on customer targeting models and other features
- Innovate in both the product and marketing realms, bringing new ideas and approaches to life to benefit both merchant partners and ShopRunner members
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Extreme curiosity coupled with a desire to live in the numbers and solve complex problems
- Storytelling capability, able to distill details into actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to lead directly and through influence to move the marketing agenda forward at pace
- Willingness to dive in on marketing details where required – page tagging, copywriting, visual recommendations, administrative tasks
- Over 10 years of digital marketing experience with the majority coming in a strategy capacity, eCommerce background preferred
- Deep skills in marketing test construction, deployment and analysis
- Analytics and/or statistics background required, understanding of machine learning concepts preferred
- Track record of working with external partners to find win-win outcomes, negotiate contracts, and implement relevant reporting
- Strong communication skills. Ability to build and present material in front of small or large groups internally and externally
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.