Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Fort Myers, FL., and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for supporting all aspects of the accounting function, including implementation of new/improved accounting processes. This position reports to the Assistant Controller at our Oakbrook Terrace Headquarters.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Staff Accountant your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare journal entries, invoices, etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
- Lead the billing practice and work closely with the Assistant Controller to streamline process
- Assist in the preparation of month-end workpapers and enter adjusting journal entries for the purposes of financial reporting
- Prepare monthly bank and company purchasing card reconciliations
- Help facilitate the implementation of new accounting policies and procedures based on GAAP and best practices
- Learn and utilize the capabilities of our accounting software to maximize internal efficiency and increase the accuracy of financial accounting
- Communicate directly with cross-functional units regarding accounting processes / procedures
- Contribute to continual areas of improvement and growth within the accounting function
- Support annual audit and interim audit work in any capacity necessary
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- CPA preferred or working towards certification
- 2-3 years of experience
- Experience with Intacct accounting software preferred
- Self-starter with a drive to owns tasks through completion
- People oriented and results driven
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
A variety of medical plan options available through our provider, Humana, including , a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (PSO) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
Dental (Guardian) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan administered by Voya that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
Voluntary Benefits designed exclusively for ADP TotalSource by Mercer Voluntary Benefits, a leader in employee benefits program design. Utilizing Mercer’s Marketplace portal, this value-based program provides access to a wide variety of insurance products and services that offer the advantage of group rates and the convenience of payroll deductions.
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored events and much more!