Software Engineering Intern - Summer 2018
Who We Are
Networked Insights technology helps marketers from the world’s biggest brands and agencies understand their customers, inform their media spend, invent new products, drive amazing creative campaigns and improve their targeting by providing game-changing insights no other technology company can provide.
Our two primary products - Kairos and Audience.ai - help brands tap into billions of public online and social conversations (classified intelligently using the latest advancements in AI and machine learning) so that they can become more relevant to consumers, and get better results from their campaigns.
What You’ll Do
As an Engineering Intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and development of new Java-based applications, while also getting to work with a cutting edge Big Data stack. All of our colleagues enjoy a sense of ownership in their work, and this will be no different for our interns. You will sit among a team of highly experience engineers and will be tasked with creating a piece of software that will be incorporated into our product.
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Get
- Experience designing and coding a software solution that will actually go into production within our platform
- Mentored by smart, highly experienced engineers who aren't jerks. They're pretty nice actually!
- Exposure to a cutting edge Big Data stack and a sophisticated Machine Learning environment
- Great office location in downtown Chicago
- Tons of free food and drinks - We even celebrated National Taco Day this year
- Bragging rights to your friends that you spent your summer working with a cool startup
If you are interested and think you can keep up with our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.