Software Engineer, Computer Vision
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
- Extensive experience in computer vision applications
- Theoretical understanding of image processing methods (e.g. segmentation, registration, filtering, compression, pattern recognition, 3D rendering and image reconstruction).
- Strong knowledge of libraries and toolkits (e.g. ITK/VTK, PCL, OpenGL).
Good to Have:
- Familiarity with medical image data formats (e.g. svs, dicom).
- Experience in open source imaging platforms (e.g. QuPath, CellProfiler, 3D Slicer)
- Deep understanding of machine learning (e.g. CNN) and advanced statistics.