Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
- Design and Implement test automation framework for the following uses:
- Smoke tests during production deployments
- Web service API testing within 1 month
- Develop load and stress testing scenarios within 2 months
- UI testing within 3 months
- Perform manual regression testing
- Develop test plans for all new product features
- Acts as a customer advocate and ensures that delivered features meet the customer’s specifications
- Complete testing of all user stories with each release per project44 SDLC
- Cultural fit with the p44 company culture:
- Has strong opinions on software quality and automation
- Prioritizes the team over self (i.e. no ego)
- Highly creative
- Very collaborative
- Customer focused
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Deep background in quality assurance for SaaS software.
- Experience in using test automation frameworks to validate APIs.
- Deep understanding of agile SDLC processes.
- Previous work doing QA in a mid-senior capacity for a large enterprise SaaS software development team.