Senior Workday Analyst
Senior Workday Analyst
Reports to People Tech Manager
Here at Enova, we live and breathe through our HCM system, Workday. It drives key elements of our HR teams, workforce planning, payroll, and finance (just to name a few). We’re looking for someone to step into the role of Senior Workday Analyst to be our subject matter expert on all things Workday. You would partner with vendors, technical resources, business leaders, end users and various stakeholders within Enova to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
What You'll Do Here:
- Be An Active Business Partner:
- You’re the face of Workday to our internal and external business partners such as HR, IT and Payroll and will guide them through business process design, data integrity, and security requirements.
- You’ll engage with the HR team and other business areas to document and develop reporting and analytic needs (dashboards) and assist with ad hoc analytical requests
- Live our “Customer First” value and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers at all levels of the organization to accomplish project goals.
- Analyze current business practices, user needs, and workflow processes; recommend process improvements and innovative solutions based on business requirements.
- Project Manage:
- You’ll be actively participating in the entire project lifecycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, deployment, and change management.
- When Workday releases new features or puts out patches, you’ll lead the review, testing, implementation and change management process with assistance from the key functional area(s).
- Protect the Data:
- Help maintain data integrity of the system through queries, data analysis, and driving accountability in functional areas.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Oversee development of user procedures, guidelines, and documentation for Workday
- Educate users on Workday functionality and provide training and support to HR staff to develop their skills
- You’ll translate technology impact into business terminology so your stakeholders at all levels can understand.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of HRIS experience, inclusive of 2+ years working with Workday.
- Workday experience in one or more of these functional areas: Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Time tracking, Security, Reporting, Learning
- Independent and motivated self-starter with advanced problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Know your way around Excel
- Strong attention to detail
Stuff We Like, But Don't Require:
- Master’s degree
- Previous HR experience
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that uses its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and creative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome." Ready to join us?
Perks means something different to everyone. Yes, we have snacks and a game room, but we also have summer hours, a sabbatical program, 401k matching and education reimbursement. Most importantly, we like to think of our people as perks too. Isn’t working with innovative colleagues critical to the success in your next job?