Senior Analytics Lead
Portfolio Analytics Overview:
As an Senior Analytics Lead you will be one of Enova’s most valuable resources. You will develop, enhance and test the company’s models for use in determining the appropriate lending criteria and verification procedures. At times, you may be asked to conduct ad hoc analysis using statistical and financial tools to recommend for risk management, marketing and operational strategies. You will demonstrate the ability to interpret and organize data, and communicate it effectively to cross functional teams to solve business problems, provide requirements and support implementation. And through all of this, you’ll mentor analysts and disseminate your technical knowledge throughout the Analytics team.
- A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience, required
- 7+ years of experience in analytics or related field
- Advanced programming skills and the ability to write customized programs for meaningful data analysis (Python or R are preferred)
- Experience working with relational databases, such as SQL
- Knowledge of statistical/predictive modeling
Our Analytics team:
Enova's Analytics team consists of over 50 quantitative professionals dedicated to using the latest cutting-edge techniques to drive business value. We are a shared service for the entire company and operate in four core Analytics workgroups:
- Portfolio Analytics – we focus on building cutting edge risk, pricing, and underwriting models to optimize our lending decisions by using advanced modeling and simulation techniques to optimize the performance of our loan products and operations.
- Fraud Analytics – analysts on the fraud team use advanced data mining techniques to identify and fight online fraud.
- Marketing Analytics – the marketing analytics team is focused on applying statistical analysis and predictive modeling to help our marketing teams acquire and retain more valuable customers.
- Research and Platforms – the RAP team builds and maintains all of our technical tools and platforms. They help investigate new analytics methodologies, use cases, and data sources, to institute new and best practices within the department.
At Enova we have a company-wide culture that emphasizes data-driven analysis. That means you spend less time presenting and more time with the fun part, crunching data!
We speak this language:
We are language agnostic, but primarily use SAS, Python, R, SQL and Mathematica. That means YOU get to pick the tool that works best for you and the analysis at hand.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome." Ready to join us?
Perks means something different to everyone. Yes we have snacks and a ping pong table, but we also have summer hours, a sabbatical program, 401k matching and education reimbursement. Most importantly, we like to think of our people as perks too. Isn't working with smart and driven people critical in your success in your next job?