“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new strategies and tools to be agile and effective.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· A positive growth-oriented culture that understands and harnesses the unique strengths of each individual.
· Talent investments driven by proactively developing and empowering our teams, encouraging new experiences and pushing people beyond their current capabilities.
What you’ll bring:
· Partner with business line manager to ensure the business achieves or exceeds its revenue target. Must have the ability to drive/influence internal and external parties to achieve success.
· Utilize industry experience and analytical skills to assist the sales team in capturing the highest value opportunities to cultivate deal closes and revenue realization.
· Serve as an expert for business line solutions during meetings with existing clients and new prospects. Leverage expertise, as well as analytical and technical skills to aid the sales team in closing new business.
· Advise sales in the negotiation of terms that will optimize solution delivery.
· Participate in onsite kick-off meetings, serve as an escalation point during implementation, and deliver annual review presentations.
· Support the sales team with appropriate expertise, learning opportunities and solution insights to advance product knowledge and sales effectiveness.
· Become a credible industry expert and brand ambassador for the solution line. Generate interest and leads by speaking confidently about TU solutions and how they uniquely solve market problems through a variety of mediums.
· Provide industry insights to the business and product leaders to ensure that TransUnion’s solutions remain industry-leading.
· Position requires up to 50% travel and participates in a commissioned incentive plan.
We’d love to see:
· Expertise in healthcare revenue cycle, including healthcare insurance eligibility, payer connectivity and general billing requirements.
· Ability to quickly become an expert on TU Healthcare solutions.
· Technical competency with revenue cycle products demonstrated through previous product and/or business roles.
· Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship building capabilities.
· Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and matrixed team environment.
· Salesforce experience.
· Bachelor’s degree.
Impact you’ll make:
· Expectations in the first 90 days – Quickly become an expert in TU Healthcare’s suite of solutions.
· What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days – You will be:
o A key influencer for the business line leadership team.
o Driving our strategy in the marketplace resulting in revenue growth.
o An extension of the business leadership representing the company and strategy to the market.
o Leveraging your skills and knowledge to help us win in the marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a remote role.