Government Sr. Solution Sales Consultant, Product Mgmt & Development
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· An environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· A high-speed TransUnion Government Information Solutions business unit that provides Federal agencies with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions to help government agencies make efficient, informed and accurate decisions.
· A broad array of products customized to each aspect of government customers’ challenges: background investigations, insider threat and continuous evaluation programs, benefits fraud and identity management, among others
What you’ll bring:
- · 5 or more years of experience in custom solutions leveraging credit or consumer data.
- · Focused, ambitious self-starter who exhibits attention to detail with excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- · 5 or more years of experience in data analytics.
- · Ability to leverage complex enterprise data and analytics solutions to enable successful development of sales opportunities.
- · Creative problem solver
What we would love to see:
- · 5 or more years of consultative selling experience. Selling to the Federal Government a plus
- · A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment and making contributions when appropriate.
- · Demonstrated sales engineer experience in selling data driven solutions.
- · Demonstrated relationship building, both internal and external
- · Possess or eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance
Impact you’ll make:
- · In this role you will be a TransUnion subject matter expert, strategic thinker and client partner who can drive revenue through deployment of innovative solutions.
- · You will work closely with Sales, Product, Analytics and other departments to influence product strategy and roadmap to best support client account initiatives.
- · Be a key contributor on a team that prides themselves in the ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.