Sr. Account Executive
Hello, Trailblazer! You are the relentless hunter of new opportunities, an energetic closer of business, with a burning desire to be at very top of the leaderboard each month.
You are intrinsically motivated to win and you never settle for “average” results, because you’re not an “average” person, in fact, you’re exceptional and you always have been.
While winning is your way, you never win by sacrificing ethics or integrity in sales, and your competition is friendly in nature and not cutthroat. You enjoy close-knit teams and helping others, almost as much as you enjoy the thrill of bringing in a new deal nearly every day.
PrintWithMe is the fast-growing Chicago-based print kiosk company is disrupting the $10BN domestic printing industry. We eliminate printer ownership by placing wireless printing kiosks in convenient public spaces. We tripled our size last year, to over 500 installed kiosks, and we are seeking YOU – the competitive A player who will help us triple again this year, and in more years to come.
What you would do
As Sr. Account Executive, you will hunt new partnerships with a wide variety of top locations such as busy coffee shops, tall hi-rise residential buildings, and spacious co-working spaces. You will juggle multiple deals at once, and use your persuasiveness and referral-garnering skills to build a massive pipeline in no time. You will crush your goals.
- Evangelize our solution to prospective partners across the country
- Close new business by owning the full sales cycle
- At least four years of full-time sales experience, but likely 6 or more years of experience
- A desire for excellence and a competitive spirit
- A track record of being in the top 10% of performance in prior roles
- An entrepreneurial sense for identifying and promoting new products
- A natural curiosity for learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base, commission, residual commission, and stock options
- Medical and dental benefits offered through the company
- Opportunity to travel to new markets and to trade shows
- Dynamic work environment with potential for rapid career growth
- Getting in early at a fast-growing technology company with international potential
- Chicago office headquarters in West Loop, just steps from the Morgan Green Line stop