“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new strategies and tools to be agile and effective.
· A positive growth-oriented culture that understands and harnesses the unique strengths of each individual.
· Talent investments driven by proactively developing and empowering our teams, encouraging new experiences and pushing people beyond their current capabilities.
What you’ll do:
· Partner with business line leadership to ensure the business achieves or exceeds its revenue target. Must have the ability to drive/influence internal and external parties to achieve success.
· Utilize industry experience and analytical skills to drive and expand sales opportunities and to deliver the revenue estimates for those opportunities. Guide the sales team to capture the highest value opportunities to cultivate deal closes and revenue realization.
· Serve as the representative expert for business line solutions during sales meetings with existing clients and new prospects. Leverage expertise and technical solution skills to aid sales in closing new business. Advise sales in the negotiation of terms that will optimize the solution delivery. Participate in onsite kick-off meetings, facilitate successful transition to implementation colleagues and deliver annual review presentations.
· Support the sales team with appropriate expertise, learning opportunities and solution insights to advance product knowledge and sales effectiveness.
· Become a credible industry expert and brand ambassador for the solution line by presenting thought leadership at industry conferences, publications, company webinars, customer meetings, etc. Generate interest and leads by speaking confidently about TU solutions and how they uniquely solve market problems.
· Provide industry insights to the business and product leaders to ensure that TransUnion’s solutions remain industry leading. Work directly with marketing partners to segment the market and effectively deploy lead generation efforts.
· Position requires up to 50% travel and participates in a commissioned incentive plan.
We’d love to see:
· Expertise in healthcare revenue cycle, including healthcare insurance eligibility, payer connectivity and general billing requirements. Ability to quickly become a leading expert on TU Healthcare solutions.
· Demonstrated technical competency with revenue cycle products demonstrated through product and/or business roles.
· Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship building capabilities.
· Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and matrixed team environment.
· Salesforce experience.
· Bachelor’s degree, MS/MBA preferred.
Impact you’ll make:
· Expectations in the first 90 days – Quickly become the expert in TU Healthcare’s suite of solutions. Begin refining and executing the growth strategy.
· What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days – You will be:
o A key business leader on the business line leadership team.
o Driving our strategy in the marketplace resulting in revenue growth.
o An extension of the business leadership representing the company and strategy to the market.
o Leveraging your skills and knowledge to help us win in the marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a remote role.