SMB Account Executive
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
The SMB Account Executive will be responsible for driving revenue by selling our branding solutions to marketing and sales teams in the software industry. This individual should be a proven hunter and closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
- Drive revenue by meeting individual sales quota
- Conduct web-based sales presentations on our marketing solutions
- Effectively engage with vendors by email and phone from initial contact to closed deal
- Prospect and drive new business in an assigned territory
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet sales goals
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
- 1-2 years of quota carrying sales experience
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.