Small Medium Businesses (SMB) Account Executive
You want to be a part of something historic and play an integral role in our success!
You are an aggressive, energetic, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and relationship skills. You are known for your high-achievement, positive energy, hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for prospective deals and new business opportunities in the SaaS space. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which large organizations invest in solutions
- Desire to use a proven and scalable sales, qualification and forecasting process
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities with prospects and customers
- Highly achievement oriented - you want to see the leaderboard because you are always at the top
As the Quarterback of the account/territory, you will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including identifying core enterprise customers and prospects, and mapping the benefits of FourKites solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer’s organizational/power structure and work to achieve alignment with all stakeholders. Through use of sales tools, you will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, consistent quarterly revenue delivery, and utilization of sales enablement and development to implement account and business plans.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop detailed account-based sales plans and sales forecasts
- Spend 80% of your time out of the office, meeting with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage time and create strategic account and meeting plans
- Manage a multi-state territory of over 100 accounts
- Effectively develop and close 2-3 sales campaigns every quarter
- Monitor competition to consistently present FourKites as the leader in the space
- Build an exhaustive network and generate prolific referrals
- Take control of active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier Shippers and 3PLs.
- Proactively manage and direct the sales strategy to create a winning solution for both the customer and FourKites.
- Sell “high and wide” across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
- At least 3+ years of technology-based enterprise sales experience; SaaS experience is a must
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space strongly preferred (JDA, Oracle, Manhattan, SAP etc.). Complex Enterprise Software experience a must.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (consistently top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Self-starter with a “Hunter” mentality
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Success selling into multi-billion dollar businesses
- Track record of carrying an annual quota between $500K-$1MM
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
We offer aggressive compensation packages and stock option plans structured to reward your efforts; you’ll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement, and you’ll be surrounded by a team of leaders and teammates who are determined to succeed on a daily basis.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]