Senior Sales Operations Specialist, US
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Senior US Sales Operations Specialist supports the US Sales team in every aspect of the execution of our sales go-to-market strategy. This leader will become the "go-to" problem solver and thought partner for the US sales teams and management, delivering recurring operational execution alongside dynamic project work. This leader will be responsible for development of regional sales operations deliverables, supporting strong operating rhythms of planning, execution and performance reviews. The right candidate possesses domain expertise of SaaS business models.
As a key resource on the Sales Operations team, and reporting to the Global Sales Operations Director, the Senior US Sales Operations Specialist will have a critical impact to the inner workings of our rapidly growing US sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support their growth. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role and to Showpad’s continued successful growth.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Sales Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Deliver recurring cadence of high impact data-driven insights and metrics reporting to Sales, Sales Ops and other leadership
- Be a resource and collaborative partner for end users across the US sales organization
- Support US leadership in understanding pipeline, forecasts and other KPIs that flow through a range of sales leaders and market segments
- Lead and continue to build/mentor a leading sales operations team globally
- Responsible for supporting business planning process and outputs as part of managing the operating rhythms of the US sales teams
- Partner with US sales management to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization and cross-functional business unit team.
- Assist the sales forecasting, planning, and other processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Partner with cross-functional teams on sales GTM process, tracking and administration
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor degree required (preferably in Business, Operations or similar)
- 5+ years of Operations, Program Management or Business Management experience (previous experience in Sales Operations a plus), understanding of the SaaS space
- Experience with tools like: Salesforce, Google Suite, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ is preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Requires an excellent understanding or experience of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas).
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operational problems
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish. Acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a diverse and distributed team
- Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective customer communications and solutions
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement. Passion for process and experience scaling processes with an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Salesforce Reports and Dashboards, Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Demonstrated professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Consistently operate in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develop strong relationships in all organizations and promote Showpad’s core values
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.