Senior Mortgage Processor
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Senior Mortgage Processor to join our innovative and passionate team.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. We subsidize all meals so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, cross fit or boxing - we like our folks happy and healthy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills, fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em!! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employees), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc. Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- A FREE on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage (yup, dental and vision too), short-term disability, life insurance, and even legal assistance (for a small monthly fee)…and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients—from first time home buyers to refinancers—throughout the entire mortgage process.
- Prepare, review and ensure the timely delivery of all loan disclosures to your clients in accordance with all governmental and investor requirements.
- Order and review all necessary AUS, appraisal and title documentation, as well as all required credit and underwriting documentation.
- Submit complete loan files for underwriting review.
- Scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expiration.
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- At least 5 years of recent experience in an operational role in the residential mortgage industry – strong FHA and Conventional renovation loan experience
- To be adept at calculating income from salaried and self-employed individuals
- To be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- An inherent desire to serve clients in order to create something unique and fantastic
- A commitment to integrity and customer service
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.