Senior Director, Enterprise Sales (FinServ)
The Rocket Ship. That's what we call it. With more than 100% year over year growth for the past five years, we have quickly established ourselves as one of the hottest emerging tech companies. Our product, an enterprise SaaS solution, accelerates sales and marketing efforts for hundreds of the World's largest brands. With over $60 million in venture capital, strong revenues, and a product roadmap that could headline Dreamforce, we are continuously on the hunt for sharp minds who possess the capability to break into, and through, uncharted territory.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
• Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to enterprise Financial Services (Banks, Asset & Wealth Management) companies
• Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
• Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
• Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements
• Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
• Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
• Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges
QUALIFICATIONS OF SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
• 7 + years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals. Financial Services experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experience selling software (cloud/SaaS) to large, strategic enterprise accounts
• Proven ability to hit, or exceed sales quota.
• Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
• Proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment
• Travel required. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
• Bachelor's degree