Sales Training Specialist
Keeper Security, Inc., the creators of the leading password manager and data vault for Smartphones, Tablets and PC's, is seeking a Sales training specialist to coordinate and support our sales team. We are currently looking to rapidly expand our sales team and need a dedicated professional to help fast track new employee on-boarding and certification of our product.
Your duties will include scheduling and overseeing all sales training and certification programs as well as identifying any additional training needs. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring new employees receive all the proper certification and training to meet their specific responsibilities successfully and helping us fully build out our Keeper branded University.
Our ideal candidate understands our company objectives and suggests ideas to achieve them through sales training. For this position, you should combine excellent organization skills with an ability to interact with your team members and motivate them to succeed. Ultimately, we are looking for someone that is very outgoing, describes themselves as a people person and would love to help their fellow employees learn our product in the most fun way possible! We value cultural fit above all else so if you don't have quite enough experience, but are a rock-star fast learner please feel free to apply.
- Help in designing/refining quality sales training programs
- Schedule individual and team training on a regular basis (in person and via webinar for our EMEA office)
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements
- Choose the most appropriate training method per case (e.g. on-the-job training, seminars and simulations)
- Design on-boarding session for new sales hires and trainees.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Create an open-communication climate and gather team members’ preferences for potential training
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training record
- Preferred experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- An ability to manage the full training cycle
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of the sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- An outgoing, friendly, "people person" attitude
- Additional certification in training is a plus
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.