Sales Training Manager
The Sales Training Manager will create and implement a learning and development program and develop sales tools and processes to ensure support for the sales organization. The Sales Training Manager will collaborate on training and other sales support activities with corporate functional teams. Responsible for managing and coordinating the team’s training programs using knowledge of principles and methods of curriculum and training design, instruction of individuals and groups, and measurement of training effectiveness. Uses specialized knowledge, obtained through advanced education and/or substantial work experience, to design curriculum and programs to enhance the effectiveness of the sales organization. Responsible for department’s resource allocation, as well as the coaching and guiding of all direct reports. Ensures maintenance of training activities and employee progress records and monitors the effectiveness of programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In partnership with HR, responsible for all facets of sales training including on-boarding of Sales Talent, building sales skills, product launches, ongoing sales and management training, analysis of sales competencies, development of sales tools and processes.
- Support sales teams through analysis, reporting, initiative implementation, internal and external communication and customer support.
- Responsible for developing and implementing an on-going process of delivering key performance indicators and incentives to the field sales organization through flexible and efficient sales reporting systems and processes.
- Provides analysis and summary to sales leadership as requested.
- Leads and participates in team sales initiatives where applicable by gathering and communicating pertinent information for sales organization.
- Leads and participates in sales planning projects.
- Troubleshoots field related concerns
- Completes all other projects/responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 5+ years experience in operations, training, product management or sales.
- Sales Experience is a plus
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Possesses solid teamwork, judgment, presentation and decision making skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and E-learning
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.