Sales Operations Manager
OneSpan is currently looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support the Sales department in the Americas and will be based in Chicago reporting to the VP, Sales Operations. You will provide support to the Sales Leaders by focusing on both administrative and Human Resources aspects of the management role. Furthermore, you will support the Sales team to increase productivity through active pipeline management follow up, sales administration, reporting and related activities.
- Administratively manage a sales pipeline, including opening and managing cases, exceptions, escalations to other departments to ensure efficiency within the Sales team
- Establish and maintain reports on the results per sales & country (top customers ranking, OneSpan’s presence versus competition, etc…)
- Screen deals, review declined deals, evaluate, report and qualify opportunities and forecast.
- Controlling and running the monthly reporting timetable, liaising with the other departments where required
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding regular action summaries
- Support 3 Sales Leaders in their day to day responsibility to plan, implement and monitor improvements throughout the direct sales team.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization
- Responsible for preparing reporting, budgeting and forecasting related data.
- Provide support in the planning and organization of events in coordination with the marketing team.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in supporting a sales team from an administrative, operational, and customer service perspective.
- A profound experience with reporting tools and CRM is a must (Tableau, SalesForce, Workday …)
- You are an independent worker, self-motivated and driven to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- You are flexible and adaptable to immediate or unforeseen challenges and able to be persist while maintaining strong, customer relationships
- You possess highly effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills and you are a real team player
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to ensure effective and timely follow-up
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have an oral and written proficiency in English, French and Dutch