Sales Operations Associate
Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 5,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2 Crowd. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Operations Associate. As a Sales Operations Associate, you'll play a key role in our sales efforts through development and continuous improvement of all sale operations and strategies.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Operations Associate at Spark Hire, you'll enable our sales team members to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively. Your responsibilities will include:
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying and automating processes
- Own end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements in sales process & workflow
- Act as primary line of support for all sales related activities
- Serve as system administrator for the sales technology stack
- Lead systems implementation & integration projects
- Improve data cleanliness through data enrichment and deduplication
- Craft and optimize sales cadences and email templates to drive engagement and inbound interest
- Build lists of prospective customers that match our ideal customer profile for the outbound BDR team
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to create & manage sales workflow best practices
- Continuously evolve, update & deliver key sales metrics & reporting
- Confirm & report monthly sales commission statements for finance team
- Optimize lead qualification and scoring
If you're looking for an exciting place to work with a lot autonomy and a chance to develop your skills as a sales operations professional, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Analytics role
- Excellent communication and business analysis skills
- Solid writing skills (experience crafting email templates and cadences)
- Salesforce admin or equivalent experience
- Experience with sales enablement and automation tools (e.g. Outreach.io) is a plus
- Big sense of urgency, accountability and desire to create seamless repeatable processes
- Prior experience within a fast-growth environment
- Continuous improvement mindset
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!