Sales Operations Associate
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
Our growing Revenue Operations team is currently looking for a Sales Operations Associate. Our Revenue Ops team is responsible for enabling ActiveCampaign’s Sales and Success organizations through Sales Strategy, Analytics, and Sales Operations. This work involves developing go-to market strategy, owning sales forecasting and target setting, compensation planning, KPI development & tracking, account allocation, and process optimization.
What your day could consist of:
- Increase Sales & Success productivity by simplifying and automating processes.
- Build out and standardize KPI reporting for leadership
- Collaborate with Sales and Success leadership on a regular basis, as well as work with cross-functional departments such as Marketing, Finance, and IT
- Own end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel.
- Automate and optimize account allocation
- Own internal process flow documentation and road-mapping
- Optimize lead qualification and scoring
- Support commission reporting
- Ad hoc strategic analysis
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Analytics role
- Excellent communication and business analysis skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in Tableau, Looker, or similar interfaces
- Familiarity with a CRM or Salesforce equivalent
- A strong sense of urgency, accountability, and desire to operate within an SMB first mind set
- Prior experience within a fast-growth environment
- Continuous improvement mindset
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description