At Lumere, we have the ambitious goal to improve the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to relevant clinical evidence health systems need to make better decisions. If every system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care, and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Lumere?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As a Sales Engineer you will assist the sales team by serving as a technical and strategic resource and leading compelling product demonstrations to prospects and existing customers. You’ll also work cross-functionally with our solutions teams to understand the current features of our platform, stay on top of industry trends and provide prospective client feedback to help devise enhancements for our applications across Lumere.
The successful candidate will possess a strong sales acumen coupled with technical knowledge to seamlessly maneuver through web-based solutions explaining the pertinent product differentiators as it relates to their respective market dynamics and data, as well as solving for potential roadblocks.
- Partner with the Lumere sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities for product demos/presentations
- Work with prospects/customers to gather data requirements and workflows to deliver outcomes that can be achieved using Lumere’s solutions
- Conduct demo/presentations in coordination with sales team
- Utilize prospect/customer feedback to further enhance our integration and product strategies such as enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events for product demos/presentations as required
- 5+ years solutions engineering or pre-sales experience serving within a software solutions industry
- BA/BS degree in business, computer science or healthcare informatics or healthcare experience preferred
- Understands broad issues across healthcare such as value based care, physician engagement and reimbursement issues)
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the technology space