Sales Enablement Manager
About The Role
The Sales Enablement Manager will equip the sales team with the skills, knowledge, behavior, and tools necessary to engage our customers and prospects in valuable conversations at the right point in the sales cycle to drive more sales.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Ops to understand the performance of each seller across core metrics, such as pipeline creation and quota achievement
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments with stakeholders from leadership, marketing, product, people, and CSG teams to develop specific training programs accordingly
- Partner with leaders at all levels to ensure they are effectively driving adoption and utilization of initiatives
- Own the structure and effectiveness of Yello Sales Playbook
- Align with marketing, product marketing, and sales leadership to create the Account Executive enablement strategy and deliverables
- Work closely with the Learning and Development Manager to ensure career pathing and frameworks for development are in place for all roles on the sales team, and develop learning paths tailored to each path
- Coach the sales team members on their skill set needed to close deals faster, increase pipeline and overall revenue growth
- Manage and continuously improve Sales Team onboarding for new hires in partnership with the Learning and Development Manager
- Maintain the sales learning modules within Yello’s LMS, and work with the Learning and Development Manager to ensure content is up to date and utilized effectively
- Administer the certification process for sales employees
- Create content and train the sales team on role plays
- Coordinate, moderate, and present at various applicable internal learning events and training sessions
- Complete ad hoc sales enablement projects as needed
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing content around sales process, product training and collateral
- 3+ years of sales training experience, Sandler Training is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated change management experience; developing and implementing new sales programs successfully using the ADDIE model
- 2+ years of experience creating and delivering training in classroom style presentation, facilitation, virtual, video training, and microlearning
- Understanding of pipeline, opportunity management and forecasting cadence and process as it relates to the salesprocess, skills, and training needs
- Salesforce experience is required and LMS experience strongly preferred
- Analytical, process-driven, and collaborative in nature
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and oral communication and presentation skills
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time