Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our client’s products and services to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping our client’s take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage Chicagoland Executives.
Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for passionate and energetic Sales Development Representatives to join our elite team here at Chicagoland Executives. This is a dynamic and exciting role in which you will help expand our innovative product to a market that’s underserved by the human connection. This role is perfect for someone looking to grow their sales career within a fast-paced, not so average startup.
We offer a collaborative environment and all the tools, mentorship, and training needed in order to shape you into a world-class salesperson. We give our customers a platform to grow and achieve their dreams and we want to do the same for every employee here at Chicagoland Executives.
What you’ll do:
- Build a strong sales pipeline by coordinating, managing and executing product demonstrations between Chicagoland Executives and prospects.
- Strategically craft honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers and client base.
- Drive potential customers to discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value.
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads through face to face retail customer service and brand management.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales opportunity and meetings set goals.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Inside sales and or Outside sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor
- Leadership experience or interest in pursuing position in leadership
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with a great level of detail and brevity
- High level of intellect, passion, ambition, curiosity, adaptability, and grit
What we’ll do for you:
- You’ll be trained by one of the country’s top sales coaches to help your long-term sales growth goals, whether that’s being an Account Executive, Business Development, leadership, Sales Engineering, or more!
- All health benefits available after 90 days of employment.
- Unlimited vacation policy. We expect you to work hard but also enjoy your personal life too!
- Dynamic compensation package with a solid base salary with uncapped commission earning potential (commissions paid out weekly).
- Personal and team development resources, events, outings, offsite quarterly meetings, and national networking events.
- Outstanding, STRONG company culture with plenty of room for advancement (voted one of Inc 500’s Best Workplaces)
- We want you to enjoy your off time too! So we cover your Netflix subscription, paw-ternity leave (Yes! We pay you to take time off when you adopt a new fur baby), and paid birthdays.
- Modern office with all the amenities one could ask for including an onsite gym.
Chicago’s Best and Brightest Places to work for winner for last 6 years.
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018