Sales Development Representative
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new skills, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.
How you will make an impact:
- Setting qualified appointments for Senior Account Executives
- Partnering with Senior Account Executives to gain sales techniques and learning best practices
- Consistently meet or exceed goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Identifies and contacts prospective clients to build the pipeline through a variety of methods including, but not limited to cold-calling, emailing, and mass email campaigns. Approximately 60% of time spent will be on the phones prospecting.
- Achieves department standards for activity that includes:
- Making a minimum number of quality outbound calls per day, of which a least 20% of those calls should result in quality conversations.
- Scheduling a minimum number of new quality discovery calls per week.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
- Quota/metrics based. There will be weekly/monthly activity metrics. There will be monthly and quarterly lead quotas
What we need from you:
- College degree and minimum of 6 months experience in demand gen or cold call sales
- Competitive nature - should be eager to learn and win.
- Direct experience as a front-line user in Salesforce.com a plus
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Solid communications skills - both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving marketing campaign effectiveness
- Self-motivated, independent worker
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.