Sales Development Representative
GiveSmart by Community Brands Team has been increasing its sales each month and we want someone to help accelerate that growth. In an effort to continue building out our front line of sales we are seeking full-time positions for Sales Development Representatives. We love the prospective clients we work with and we know that you will too. This is a fantastic opportunity to jumpstart a career in sales and/or marketing. We have a number of outside sales representatives and this a clear pathway to that role among other roles within the organization.
- Scheduling qualified demos from all inbound leads for the outside sales reps.
- Scheduling qualified demos from your own outbound research for the outside sales reps.
- Making 50-100 cold calls on a daily basis to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Proactively calling prospects in target markets on a daily basis.
- Answering sales emails and qualifying new leads over the phone.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Building prospective client lists for our target markets.
- Assisting Sales Manager with specific sales projects in a timely, and detail orientated, manner.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of our services and technology platform and be able to clearly articulate the advantages over competitors.
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance, communications etc.).
- Working a specific number of black-tie and gala events in order to understand our specific industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Internally motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- 1-2 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience is a plus
- A proven track record of successful prospect engagement
- Able to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Able to maintain written and oral communications with co-workers and clients
- Able to work in an open office environment with a fun a collaborative team.