Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who lives and breathes prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to join our team at Signal. Our potential Signalite has persistence, tact, confidence and self-motivation in spades. You’re always finding better ways to connect with decision makers. You know how to listen and your specialty is tight introductory emails, texts and phone calls. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- You are building the foundation for new business opportunities through lead creation and development.
- Researching target accounts at your Account Executive”s discretion to find right target leads.
- Generate leads through networking, referrals, and cold calling.
- Nurture and qualify existing leads from target accounts.
- Nurture and qualify inbound leads from marketing.
- You will build our pipeline of prospective accounts through setting meetings with these leads for the Account Executives.
- Converting qualified leads into meetings with the Account Executive.
- Secure follow up meetings with qualified targets or leads with the Account Executive to qualify an opportunity at initial interest.
- You will strategically and consultatively position Signal platform and solutions to nurture and qualify leads and prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the lead and prospect qualification process.
- Know, understand and document the various stakeholders, influencers, and gatekeepers within the organization for the Account Executive.
- Learn and understand our platform and solutions to be able to properly position and describe our opportunity for our prospective customers.
- Actively manage and report data for new and prospective leads and accounts in Salesforce.com and other internal tools ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Work closely with all of the marketing and sales professionals at Signal in support of you succeeding in your role at Signal.
What do we need from you?
- Experience in lead generation or sales preferably in technology. You are seriously motivated, driven and a fearless cold caller.
- Preferable experience in AdTech (DMP, DSP, Attribution), Digital Media, Data and Analytics or in a SaaS company.
- You’re entrepreneurial and focused. You are excited to partner with the Sales team to manage a pipeline and sustain sales momentum.
- You have a fantastic team orientation as well as the ability to work independently. Your work ethic is never a question.
- Authentically comfortable presenting yourself and products over the phone.
- A tenacious and solid researcher.
- Goal and Detail oriented. You are the gateway for clients to get to know us at Signal and must keep the many balls you have in the air up.
- Technically adept. You know your way around SalesForce, LinkedIn, Outreach, Join.Me, and PowerPoint and are excited to learn about new technologies.
- B.A. degree needed.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice, too. You understand that the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Platform for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.