The Sales Analyst is charged with enabling the Sales organization to create, manage and execute the company’s sales performance strategy. This role is responsible for utilizing all sales data and data tools to ensure that Rewards Network Sales employees are aligned with our growth strategy and the expectation to drive revenue and profitability. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Sales Analyst will also be responsible for analyzing performance results, product price analysis, preparing reports and analyzing sales data to understand trends, outcomes and opportunities. The incumbent will work closely with our President, senior sales leadership and the financial planning and analysis team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage company information systems and data to provide valuable insights into divisional, regional and individual sales trends, pricing changes and market saturation optimization.
- Summarize and communicate analyses to provide management with succinct takeaways and recommendations in both written and verbal formats
- Work effectively with all levels of staff including President, Divisional Vice Presidents, Regional Managers, other financial analysts and corporate leadership.
- Create, coordinate, and lead the monthly review with sales leadership team, providing variance explanations, key performance drivers, areas of success and opportunity
- Various projects and ad hoc requests including the creation of executive decks, improving processes and policies, automation/improvement of reporting tools and dashboards to improve sales efficiency and data mining
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience with financial, statistical and performance analysis preferred
- Must be accurate, having intense attention to detail and quality with proven modeling and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, SQL and MicroStrategy preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, project management, decision-making, and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and communicate the summary of the results, clearly and concisely, both verbally & in writing
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.