DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than 800 employees at our Chicago headquarters and six global offices, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you will meet.
Our employees work hard to solve interesting problems, and their results are rewarded. We value continuous learning—from our outcomes, from the environment and from each other. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you’ll meet.
DRW is looking for a Relationship Manager to join a team of highly talented cryptocurrency traders and researchers in our Cumberland business. As part of this team, you will be tasked with enhancing existing counterparty relationships and developing new business opportunities with those counterparties on a global basis. Given the nature of this market, you will also be expected to understand changes occurring real-time. This is a unique opportunity for someone to leverage their financial markets sales experience in a new way.
- Actively manage and cultivate counterparty relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with counterparties; travel as necessary
- Respond to counterparty inquiries and act as a main point of contact to counterparties
- Provide proactive market insight to counterparties
- Assist with pricing requests and trade booking activities
- Work directly with traders and cryptocurrency researchers to gain market knowledge and expertise
- Work with operations team to help onboard new counterparties; provide high level of support to new and existing counterparties
- Generate and present regular business summary reports to senior management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of cryptocurrencies and digital wallets
- 2+ years of account management or sales/brokerage experience, working with financial markets participants
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to travel often
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Initiative and proven experience independently driving projects to completion
Bonus Points for:
- A passion for cryptocurrencies and the role they play in global markets