Regional Sales Executive
Regional Sales Executive – East Coast
Dealer eProcess is seeking applicants on the East Coast who can bring enthusiasm for responsive web design, various products, and digital marketing services to an expanding automotive client base. If you love the challenge of building a market, we would love for you to join our national sales team.
The Regional Sales Executive position requires a highly motivated candidate with in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry and digital marketing. You will be expected to expand the DEP client list through cold calling, following incoming leads, store visits, and generating interest at conferences. Regional Sales Executives are expected to hit monthly sales goals.
This position reports directly to the National Sales Director. Candidates must be open to taking direction, while also being driven to go above and beyond what is requested in order to acheive monthly goals. Organization, time management, and the desire to reach goals are key qualities needed to succeed. Other desirable characteristics include but are not limited to: excellent communication, follow-up, closing and negotiating skills, as well as the ability to build and strengthen client relationships. Must be comfortable acting as a trusted advisor to clients from the initial point of contact throughout the signing and on-boarding process.
- 3+ years of proven outside sales experience
- Extensive digital marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Ability to travel to conferences, meetings, and pitches
- Self-motivated with proven experience managing and growing a territory
- Must be a highly organized individual who feels comfortable working inside a CRM
- Team player is a MUST
- Salary, plus uncapped commission
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- PTO and Vacation
- 401k w/ match