Regional Director, Brand Partnerships
You should be both a strong strategic thinker and top-notch sales leader with exceptional senior level client relationships and a positive reputation for being an advocate of your team members. Negotiation and relationship management skills are critical, as is a thorough understanding of the digital media industry; especially location, mobile and audience based selling.
- Prospect and sell Foursquare’s suite of ad products into ad agencies and top tier brands
- Manage day-to-day line sellers across assigned territories and accounts in order to meet/exceed assigned regional revenue goal
- Develop sales strategies with brand partners to meet/exceed individual revenue goals
- Personally drive large revenue programs with our top clients and prospects
- Create proactive proposals and respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s); deliver measurable results for clients.
- Build and maintain a solid revenue pipeline
- Inspire team growth through individual development plans to promote an environment of accountability through performance management
- Travel to agencies and clients throughout your territories
- Forecast, track and report sales performance for direct reports
- Meet quarterly revenue targets as set by sales management
- Consult with customers and agencies on their marketing needs, and help them understand the Foursquare platform
- Help shape the development of Foursquare’s monetization strategy as we build and iterate different marketing strategies for brands
- Work closely with members of Account Management and Sales Operations teams to help provide best-in-class client services, and enhance performance for clients
- 10+ years experience in digital media sales
- 5+ years experience in regional management with multiple direct reports
- Management experience leading and growing media revenue in the mobile, location and/or audience space
- Strong relationships in Chicago and Midwest based advertising agencies and direct clients
- Strategic thinker that can evangelize and sell products that may be new to marketers
- Must have proven success meeting and exceeding annual revenue goals over $10mm
- Deep relationships within CPG, Retail and QSR/Casual Dining categories
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Ability to lead people, train, recruit, coach, and develop a small sales team
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.