Regional Account Executive
We are looking for dynamic, ambitious, and passionate enterprise salespersons in each of our U.S. regions (East, West, South, and Central) to help us evangelize the Keeper Security message and close pivotal deals. We have openings for experienced field sales executives for one of the fastest growing Cybersecurity companies. If this is you, come join our growing and winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with 7 years or more of focused on enterprise accounts selling SaaS.
As a Regional Account Executive at Keeper, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced in selling into Enterprise accounts with a solid networking base. As a successful candidate, you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. And, the ability to quickly build relationships at the CXX level.
You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to your prospects. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts. Along with the chance to close an exciting deal, we also offer accelerators.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CISO, CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, and other key stakeholders in the ECO System
- Close new accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins while having the ability to manage longer, complex sales cycles
- Forecast and Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time-frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Evangelize Keepers' enterprise Hybrid solution
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- A minimum of 8+ years of field sales experience
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- Prior success in Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs, program managers, and key decision makers in the Fortune 1000 environment
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing CTO/CIO/CISO relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within the Fortune 1000 companies
- Passion for SaaS solutions in the Cybersecurity Industry.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.