Product Marketing Specialist
We're seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Product Marketing Specialist to join our global team. In this position, you'llplay a critical role in crafting the messaging and positioning for the go-to-marketstrategy for STATS products. In addition, you'll serve as an expert in STATS'buyers and their buyer journeys. You'll need to think with aconversion-centered perspective and possess an ability to craft a persuasivenarrative about our brand and solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Develop sales tools and targeted campaign assets
- Be an integral part in the proposal creation process
- Consult the Marketing Team on sales initiatives and priorities to ensure synergies in work, tools, and experiences
- Assist in the creation of campaigns and sales initiatives with an emphasis on embedding knowledge and insight across the customer journey
- Lead sales enablement initiatives across Marketing and Sales, owning the implementation of strategic decisions, operationalizing programs, and measuring results
- Collaborate with Content and Design teams to ensure consistent messaging is used across all sales and marketing materials
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative, test-driven field e.g. economics, marketing, science, statistics; Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- 3+ years' experience in a Product Marketing or Sales Enablement role with a proven track record of understanding buyers' needs and behaviors
- Pragmatic Marketing or Sirius Decisions certification a plus
- Ability to think and communicate with a variety of audiences by formulating a clear point of view on complicated issues and creating a concise and well-written narrative to express it
- Ability to analyze marketing data, identify trends and recommend appropriate actions to continuously improve key Marketing metrics
- Demonstrated writing and copy-editing skills
- Previous use of Marketo and familiarity with Salesforce.com an advantage
Who We Are:
The values at STATSmirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objectiveis to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: BeAll-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make anImpact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that craveresponsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative,Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equalemployment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, nationalorigin, age, disability or genetics.