Market Sales Coordinator - Chicago
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion within the United States and worldwide. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun-spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve the automotive industry.
We believe being brave leads to innovation; being accountable builds integrity; being honest cultivates relationships; and having fun holds it all together.
You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project plus build and own the relationships you begin to form in the field. Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our team and enable you to have the freedom you need to deliver exciting, disruptive products industry and drive an age-old industry into a new direction.
TradeRev is looking for a Market Sales Coordinator who will help achieve sales objectives by assisting our customers with car appraisals, loading and launching cars through our online auction software, ensuring vehicles are picked up, as well as providing dealership training on the use of our app. We are looking for someone who is a team player with excellent communication and customer service and sales skills, industry experience, and can work both in a team environment and alone with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively visiting dealerships to collect data and capture (take pictures and information) wholesale vehicles for auctions on TradeRev
- Launching new vehicles for Dealers
- Assisting with car appraisals
- Assisting in presentations with sales representatives
- Ensuring vehicles have arrived, in accordance to the ‘Arrived Vehicles List’
- Providing training and resolving any technological issues to Dealers
- Signing up new clients, as well as maintaining and strengthening our current relationships
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College Degree focus on Automotive Sales an asset; Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1+ year sales experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Experience in providing superior customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Experience and comfort with web and mobile technology
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven, pro-active and a team player
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation and be able to maintain a good driving record
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.