Market Development Executive, Credit Unions
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Support sales in onsite presentations to new credit union prospects
- Support sales in onsite presentations to existing credit union customers with substantial new opportunities
- In coordination with TransUnion Sales, organize and lead strategic, C-Level discovery meetings with top TransUnion credit union targets (mostly new name accounts)
- Supplement existing prospecting efforts (cold, warm and in-network calling)
- Coordinate with sales & marketing to execute on regular email, outbound calling, social media and credit union-specific product awareness campaigns
What we would love to see:
- Represent TransUnion at select credit union conferences, events and league engagements throughout the calendar year
- Manage conference/event lead campaigns, ensuring prompt follow-up and sufficient follow-through
- Maintain pipeline updates and support pipeline reporting efforts for all credit union sales opportunities
Impact You'll Make:
- Support new product concept testing, early adopter targeting, and market rollouts.
- Provide market intelligence to guide strategy and market development initiatives.
- Collaborate with CU Market Development Director on go-to-market plans, sales training, use cases, sales enablement content and product/thought leadership road mapping.
- Travel requirements: ~80% of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.