“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· TransUnion Diversified Markets provides Telco/Cable clients with a broad array of solutions customized to each aspect of our clients’ business: credit risk management, market segmentation, securitization, marketing data, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning.
What you’ll bring:
· Experience in customer relationship management and sales experience in the Telco/Cable or marketing services industry with a focus on major clients would be preferred.
· Significant credit risk or marketing analytics operation experience.
· Demonstrated presentation skills and effective communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives.
· A 4-year college degree preferably with a business focus.
· Ability to travel 50% of the time.
We’d love to see:
· Previous examples of effective pipeline management and opportunity assessment.
· A passion to achieve high client satisfaction with all types of engagement ranging from initial needs assessment to solution delivery.
· A team player who can collaborate internally to support and contribute to the client planning process in order to prioritize sales initiatives.
· Strategic thinking to be able to navigate large, complex telco/cable customers, understand their business, develop relationships and drive revenue through deployment of innovative solutions.
Impact you’ll make:
· Provide sales coverage for existing key national accounts with significant potential for additional revenue opportunity.
· Lead external client planning process to guarantee client acknowledgement of key business issues and recommended TU solutions and resources to address issues and opportunities.
· Conduct regular account conversations with US Information Services business units about all customer related matters.