Major Account Executive I - Energy/Utilities
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in customer relationship management and sales experience in Energy/Utility or marketing services industry with a focus on major clients would be preferred.
- Significant credit risk or marketing analytic operations experience will also be considered. Other useful experience would include generic risk and marketing analytics.
- Communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated presentation skills are a must for this position.
We’d Love to See:
- A 4-year college degree required, preferably with business focus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications, with the ability to understand technical products and solutions.
- Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide sales coverage for existing key national account with significant potential for additional revenue opportunity.
- Lead external client planning process with client to guarantee client acknowledgement of key business issues and recommended TU solutions and resources to address issues and opportunities.
- Support and contribute to internal client planning process in order to prioritize and manage opportunities and sales initiatives.
- Conduct regular account conversations with USIS business units about all customer related matters. Responsible for high client satisfaction results with all TU project deliverables.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.