Internal Sales Consultant
We are looking for a proven leader to join our Advisor Services’ consulting team in both a team-oriented and client facing role. This is an opportunity to work directly with Supernova’s largest enterprise clients and drive the success of our client’s lending platforms. The position reports to the EVP of Advisor Services and Senior Consultant of the project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Work with and support External Sales Consultants to:
- Provide excellent customer service to financial advisors and client associates
- Track key performance metrics
- Partner with the credit underwriting team to ensure a smooth underwriting process and ensure the necessary steps are completedto successfully underwrite loans
- Track operational efficiencies to further enhance the Supernova lending product
- Identify key areas for improvement to streamline the loan origination, servicing and reporting process
- Travel to branches on an as-needed basis to deepen relationships with financial advisors
- 1-3 years of experience working in financial services. Experience in wealth management and/or banking preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of lending practices in the industry
- Client-focus and attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel