Insurance Account Executive
We are seeking a natural born sales winner with an entrepreneurial mindset who is self-driven, goal-oriented, and has a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. We are looking for organized, exceptional communicators who can effectively interact, engage, and fortify relationships with our external mortgage referral partners. You must be confident in your ability to work individually and within a team concept in a fun, fast-paced environment.
If you are serious about your career, if you are someone that wants to be the best in your industry with a go-for-it mentality, then you need to check out what we have to offer!
If you are high-energy, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in a sale’s driven environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
What is in it for you?
- Be the CEO of your business – you have a team that quotes, services, retains, and contributes to the growth of your business, so you can focus on selling.
- Thousands of referrals from our loan officer network – NO COLD CALLING!
- A competitive compensation package that exceeds industry standards and includes Health, Dental, Vision, and a 401(k) plan with company matching.
- Access to cutting edge technology, business applications, and sales management tools.
- Opportunity to work in a beautiful River North office location with a highly respected company within a healthy, balanced, and fun work environment.
- Develops and maintains relationships with our business partners.
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
- Reviews customers insurance coverages and protection options.
- Collects required information from the client to provide accurate quotes.
- Creates presentations to clients that demonstrates our Company’s unique approach and culture.
- Uncovers opportunities to add new products and coverages by strategic cross-selling.
- Uses comprehensive product knowledge to offer multiple insurance options.
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
- Minimum Two years of prior Insurance sales experience.
- Licensed in Property and Casualty.
- Successful track record of exceeding sales goal.
- Internal motivation and drive to be the best.
Who is Guaranteed Rate Insurance
Guaranteed Rate Insurance is an Independent Insurance brokerage offering personal lines, life, and commercial insurance products to our customers. Guaranteed Rate Insurance is one of the fastest organically growing agencies in the Country. At Guaranteed Rate Insurance, we believe that service is at the core of everything we do. Serving is a privilege and an honor, it is the foundational element that we focus on to build our business of formidable size and strength. At Guaranteed Rate Insurance, you have a unique opportunity to develop relationships and collaborate with industry-leading mortgage referral partners to promote and sell insurance products. You will have access to cutting edge technology, business applications, and management tools. We have designed a platform that allows you to push the boundaries of your potential.
Guaranteed Rate Insurance is headquartered in Chicago, IL and licensed in 37 states.Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.