Inside Sales Representative
Matterport is a 3D immersive media SaaS company that makes it easy for anyone to quickly and inexpensively create a digital 3D model of any physical space. Our 3D immersive media platform is used across many industries to improve how people make decisions about properties. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital models of over 1.5 million properties so far!
Starting with residential real estate, where 8% of all homes sold in the US last year had a Matterport 3D tour, the company has changed how people experience physical spaces. Our product offering is selling exponentially in new markets like apartment and vacation rentals, hotels, event venues, insurance, retail environments, as well as architecture, engineering, and construction.
We have an end-to-end system for crafting, experiencing, and changing cloud-based immersive 3D models of real spaces. Our product suite improves the way people experience and visualize physical spaces making it incredibly fun and practical for users to move through real world spaces as if they were there.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Matterport is looking for a Inside Sales Representative who is enthusiastic and performance- driven. The ideal candidate is a sales professional that is hunger to over achieve on goals. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while putting the customer first.
- Prospect new leads and build a solid pipeline to consistently reach your monthly targets.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process.
- Establish customer needs and identify opportunities of growth to the customer with our product offering.
- Attend & present progress within Sales meetings, category meetings and sub-team meetings on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Deliver product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro2 3D camera & SaaS.
- Utilization and management of SFDC to manage the entire sales cycle from one CRM.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- BA or equivalent
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate, SaaS, Software, Insurance, Construction or Travel industry
- A track record of overachievement in a sales arena
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Read Full Job Description