Inside Sales Representative
Do you enjoy competition or a good challenge? Do you thrive to outperform and be the best? Do you see a vision where others see an obstacle? Looking for the next step in your Sales career? Then the Inside Sales Representative role is for you!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, cold calling, and closing new deals over the phone. The primary goal as an Inside Sales Representative is to become an expert in our products and consult with restaurants and bars to determine the best way for them to grow and achieve their dreams. You will play a key role in helping us drive top-line revenue and building a large, happy merchant base.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to determine the best ways RN products can help restaurants and bars achieve their business goals.
- Follow-up with warm leads to generate opportunities.
- CRM utilization and accurate pipeline management.
- Regularly review performance and work towards achieving a defined monthly sales quota.
- Demonstrate stellar customer service helping to create happy RN clients.
- Exceed daily activity metrics to ensure a robust sales pipeline.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- You have 2+years of successful inside sales or account management experience closing deals.
- You are comfortable making cold and warm calls and have excellent phone presence.
- You are excited and motivated by the fact that your measured performance will drive your compensation and career growth.
- You are fanatical about execution and continuous professional development & improvement.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding performance goals.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are goal-oriented and have accountability for your work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Perks Rewards Network Offers
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Discounts to many local restaurants through our dining program
- Advancement potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Competitions and performance awards
- Quarterly sales recognition
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description