Inside Sales Account Manager
Inside Sales Account Manager
Magnificent Mile, Chicago
2018 Chicago 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
Competitive Base - $50K OTE
Hours: 10am - 7pm Monday - Friday
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We know our success is all down to our staff, so we’re committed to making PHMG the best place to work – a commitment that was recognized by our win at the 2018 ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ competition.
We require an Inside Sales Account Manager to provide a personalized set-up service for our new American and Canadian clients. You’ll liaise with key company contacts, internal and external service providers from across the globe, working to tight deadlines to ensure the seamless implementation of a client’s new audio branding service.
With your excellent people and organizational skills, focused customer-care mentality and enthusiastic approach to work, you’ll deliver the premium customer service that we’re renowned for. In return, you’ll receive full training, dedicated support and exciting opportunities for progression.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively project handling our B2B client portfolio
- Building a thorough understanding of a new client’s business to develop creative briefing content
- Working to a series of tight deadlines to develop brand congruent audio content – including creative scripts and exclusive music – and arranging all necessary engineering works for new PHMG clients
- Establishing effective relationships across multi-disciplinary teams located across the globe
- Delivering elite customer service to all new clients
- Ensuring all project management updates are added to our in-house CRM system proficiently – meeting and exceeding client expectations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 1-2 years' previous experience working in in an enthusiastic client services or retention role – ideally in a sales-led environment,
- You have experience in results-driven customer services
- You have shown success in project management and leading multiple priorities
- You possess a college degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing
- You have strong organizational skills and are extremely proactive
- You are highly motivated and enthusiastic
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and face-to-face meetings
- You are a creative problem solver who can react professionally at all times and multi-task
- You're ambitious, reliable and focused
- You're a dedicated teammate with drive and initiative
- You have solid business insight – polished, articulate and comfortable liaising with senior level clients
- You are proficient in PC office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary including bonus
- 18 days PTO plus up to eight federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting costs
- 401 K with company matching
- Quarterly incentives
- Spectacular company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago-based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Onsite bar with pool and ping pong tables
- Half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after one year with the company
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We’are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market – and are proud to have been named as a 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-cclass voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client – with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering excellent customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.