Inside Media Sales (Top Performers Earning $80-100K)
Inside Media Sales
Office Location: 401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago
Top Performers Earning $80- $100K
2018 Glassdoor Top 10 Work Culture and Leadership
2018 Chicago 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We’re in continuous hyper-growth mode, and following the successful launch of our West Coast team, we’re looking for high-energy B2B new business hunters to double our Chicago-based inside sales team.
Your role will involve concept-selling our world-class product to leading business figures, showcasing the immense potential of audio branding. This highly lucrative role offers full training through our sales academy, with access to all the sales tools you need to be successful. Progression is based on performance, and in this rapidly growing environment, you’ll have countless opportunities for advancement into leadership roles.
In a short space of time, the West Coast team has become of the most successful teams in the company – and set for the biggest expansion next year. So if you’re a passionate salesperson who wants to work for an established, world-leading brand, contact us today.
What you'll be doing:
- Contacting CEOs and business owners through creative prospecting and pitching, closing across the West Coast
- Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding
- Generating excitement around our industry-leading product
- Exceeding high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
- Establishing positive working relationships with your prospective clients
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have one year’s experience in direct sales and love to sell
- You have the ability to analyze the market, source great prospects and close within a new business sales environment
- You have a strong hunger for success and are highly money focused
- You are highly driven, ambitious and have a strong work ethic
- You thrive in a competitive sales environment
- You are polished and professional
- You’re an effective and accomplished communicator
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission – Top Performers earning $80k in the first year and $100k in the 2nd year
- Promotion opportunities as early as 5-8 months
- Working hours of 10am to 7pm to avoid rush hour
- Sales leadership development program with ongoing training
- 18 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting costs
- 401 K with company matching
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the UK and top tech prizes
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago-based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- On-site barber and beautician to stay looking polished
- On-site bar with pool and ping pong tables
- President’s Club dinners every month at Chicago’s best restaurants
- Weekly sales winners lunch with CEO
- Early finish incentives with half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free on-site gym membership following promotion
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We’re expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market, and were named 2018 Chicago Winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.