Enterprise Sales Representative
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious passionate enterprise salesperson to help us evangelize the Keeper Security message and close pivotal sales opportunities. We have an opening for an experienced field sales executive with one of the fastest growing Cybersecurity Companies in the World! If this is you, come join our growing and winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with 10 or more years of enterprise accounts selling SaaS solutions.
As an Enterprise Account Executive for Federal and Government Division at Keeper, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced in selling into Enterprise and Federal accounts with a certified Rolodex. As a successful candidate, you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruptive technology through the customer vision and can drive deals forward to reduce sales cycles and quickly build CXX level relationships.
You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to your prospects. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts. Along with the chance to close an exciting deal, we also offer accelerators.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with C Level Executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, and other key stakeholders in the ECO System
- Close new accounts
- Identify and quickly close small wins while having the ability to manage longer, complex sales cycles
- Forecast and Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time-frames, next steps, and forecasting in SFDC.
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Evangelize Keepers' enterprise Hybrid solution
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- A minimum of 10+ years of field sales experience
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- The ability to TEAM with ISRs and Channel Teams
- Required knowledge of Federal Contracting Vehicles including GSA schedules
- Prior success in Security, SaaS and Cloud Solutions
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs, CTOs and CISOs, program managers, and key decision makers within multiple Federal Agencies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing account
- Passion for cybersecurity and SaaS
- Bachelor's Degree required
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular company supplied lunches.