Enterprise Business Development Representative
What will you be working on?
Our Enterprise Business Development team works collaboratively with our Account Managers and partners to build a robust set of pipeline opportunities using defined sales plays and marketing techniques. Working across our entire product suite, including AI, Cloud, and Security & Information Governance technology solutions, our BDRs define, engage, and convert a pool of opportunities into leads.
By joining our Business Development team, you will become an expert on our solutions, customers, and messaging, and will have the opportunity to grow internally within our high-performing Sales department, or other areas of the business including Marketing, Cloud Services, Professional Services and more!
- Prospect for new customers and drive new revenue opportunities within existing iManage customers via phone, email, and social media
- Discuss products and solutions in relation to the needs of the targeted application(s) at all levels of an organization
- Maintain relevant data in the sales force automation tool by recording all sales activity for each account or opportunity
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products and overall market landscape
- Become an expert on our product suite, customer base, and support
- BA or BS in a relevant field is required
- Experience selling to IT is required
- 2+ years of experience working in Business Development in a technology company
- Communicating the value proposition: highly skilled at understanding buyer’s purchasing criteria, and ensuring proper alignment to iManage solutions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are essential
- Enjoy working in an informal environment with a "start-up" culture
- Strong team player – fits in easily with wide range of personalities
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to a mixture of activities is a must
- Excellent listener – encourages information from people
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com