Enova Decisions - Senior Sales Executive
We are looking for a senior sales leader with a proven track record of successfully nurturing and closing complex, risk decisioning managed services solutions.
Through the leveraging of proven managed services selling experience to buyers of complex, data, analytics and technology-driven data solutions, rapidly nurture and close several new sales opportunities of $500,000 - $3,000,000 recurring revenue.
Converting Leads to Engaged Prospects
- Work with the inside sales leader in the successful knowledge transfer of assigned leads.
- Conduct research on assigned leads to gather relevant intelligence on the business, the prospect contact, current processes and potential pain points.
- Prepare the initial pitch presentation leveraging Enova Decisions sales and marketing assets.
- Lead the initial pitch with the primary goal of capturing goals and key information from the prospect to inform a relevant proposal while successfully advancing the prospect’s interest in Enova Decisions.
- Nurture prospects via compelling content relevant to achieving their stated goals and conduct any other discovery, prospect requests and interim steps that lead to the development of proposal
- Lead the construction of the prospect proposal working with Enova Decisions solution architects and account leaders.
- Lead and coordinate the delivery and presentation of the proposal to the prospect including the the solution architect, account leader and other relevant Enova Decisions resources.
Converting Engaged Prospects to Closed Clients
- Responsible for effectively addressing proposal questions and objections to the satisfaction of the prospect.
- Provide post-proposal content that reinforces why Enova Decisions is best qualified to meet prospect’s stated goals and needs.
- Develop and drive all required negotiation steps to successfully secure the prospect’s agreement to the presented proposal.
- Responsible for leading all steps from proposal sign off to final MSA/SOW development, negotiations and sign off.
- Work with Account Leader assigned to the newly closed client to conduct an internal kickoff meeting defining lines and forums of communication for client engagement, launch specifications and other engagement requirements
- With the Account Leader, lead, define and coordinate the new client kick off meeting to successfully launch the engagement.
- Conduct periodic follow up with the new client during the early stages of the engagement to ensure client needs are being met and they are satisfied with the process, the team, deliverables and progress against targets.
Sales Process Management
- Upon taking possession of an assigned lead, you are responsible for uploading all relevant documentation into the folder assigned to that lead/prospect on Salesforce. This would include but not be limited to: company/prospect background, prospect research, call reports, pitch decks, contact tracking, proposals, MSAs/SOWs/Contracts
- Weekly update of sales pipeline report (shared Google doc)
- Participation in the weekly sales pipeline meeting providing updates on emerging, engaged and closing opportunities focusing more on the latter stages of the pipeline to address any issues that are slowing down a prospect’s progress through the sales pipeline and steps being taken or resources needed to resolve it.
- Participation in assigned conferences and industry events to engage with attendees and capture new leads.
Organizational fit first; we seek someone who can successfully partner with the senior executive team to align and drive sales generation on an aggressive path. In order to do that well, we believe you need -
- The ability to understand the perspective and needs of the multiple buyer types that engage with Enova Decisions from the financial services, insurance, telcom and healthcare financing industries
- 5-10 years of proven managed services sales success
- Proven experience driving sales for mid-sized growth companies that offer managed services solutions comprised of data, analytics and technology.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven. Understand the mission, craft your direction, align your resources and go; limited direction necessary
- Integrity, humility and high character; a senior leader that the organization can respect and follow
- Track record of building sales first, then sales process and sales teams
Other Desired Attributes:
- The ability to cut through the chaff, zero-in on priorities and focus on the most important levers that drive sales that are aligned to company objectives
- The ability to quickly assess challenges/issues and bring pragmatic, actionable solutions to the table
- Experience selling a lesser known brand by building awareness, credibility and exposure through the right content in the right channels.
- Track record of success engaging C-Suite prospects in discovery and strategic decisioning discussions
- Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment and influence others
- Experience in managing the “pipeline” and lead nurturing process through tools such as Salesforce
Chicago-based Enova Decisions is part of Enova International, Inc. (NYSE: ENVA), a leading technology- and data-analytics-driven online lending company that operates 12 brands in five countries. The positive business performance and rapid growth of Enova’s brands stem, in part, from the hiring and advancement of more than 50 analytics experts by Enova as well as the development and implementation of ColossusTM, our advanced real-time decisioning platform. ColossusTM produces instant answers to customers’ demands, in turn driving customer satisfaction and bottom-line results.
Today, we leverage this proven technology and analytics experience to help our clients thrive with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale.
To learn more about Enova Decisions please visit: www.enovadecisions.com
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.