Director of Retail Sales and Marketing
About Farmer’s Fridge:
Farmer’s Fridge is committed to making fresh, healthy food as accessible as a candy bar. The rapidly growing network of 200+ automated smart Fridges across Chicago and Milwaukee is stocked with chef-curated, restaurant-quality meals and snacks. Our unpurchased meals are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need.
Founded in 2013, the company serves as a valued food provider for thousands of daily customers in hospitals, universities, airports and office buildings.
About the role:
This is an ambitious role to create high value for Farmer’s Fridge with an untapped opportunity. You will get to be responsible for a major growth lever; your mission is to build out a $1 billion category by establishing Farmer’s Fridge as the partner of choice with retail, drug, and pharmacy channel partners allowing our business to scale nationally and paving the way for us to become a household name across the United States.
You will design the overall B2B strategy and craft a structure for engaging key retail channel partners. You'll collaborate internally across functions, especially with the sales team, consumer marketing, operations and technology, and interact with senior leaders on the client side.
- Be a motivational leader and coach to their team.
- Develop a strategy for attaining retail accounts then implement that strategy and achieve 2-3x revenue.
- Measure and report the status of client relationships, B2B marketing initiatives, and revenue growth.
- Use this information to perform industry competitive analysis to assist in business development and inform the sales process.
- Optimize profitable revenue growth and client engagement.
- Secure key partnerships and move beyond “pilot” and into expansion phase to hit 2019 and 2020 expansion targets.
- Drive scale to new regions, ensure consistency in the Farmer’s Fridge messaging, branding, content and marketing materials.
- Track industry trends and developments.
- Recruit and develop their team as necessary.
Who you are:
- Innovative and creative – you think like an entrepreneur and takes initiative;
- Data and insights driven – we use our knowledge to improve, we want you to be responsive and adaptive;
- Client-Focused – you know how to effectively navigate an organization and cultivate relationships;
- Persuasive – you have the ability to pitch new clients in a compelling way;
- Comfortable with ambiguity – you think on your feet, drive to a solutions, pivot when necessary, manage up & across;
- Pragmatic – you are a demonstrated problem-solver.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: