Director of Inside Sales
Keeper Security, Inc., is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce data breaches and cyber theft. Having generated triple-digit revenue growth within our B2B segment in 2018, we are now in search of a dynamic and proven Inside Sales leader to help capitalize on that momentum and contribute to our continued growth..
Keeper currently seeks a Director of Inside Sales to provide leadership to a team of Inside Sales Representatives and Account Managers. S/he has experience managing a team of sales representatives that is focused on generating new business and upsell/cross-sell opprtunities within their assigned territories.
The individual is responsible for forecasting and quota management of the ISR team and must demonstrate their sales management acumen through their creation and generation of key sales activity reports and measures (e.g. conversion & close ratios, sales velocity, pipeline management). Additionally, s/he must also be able to demonstrate complete understanding of selling SaaS-based products, Keeper's value proposition and key differentiators versus our primary competitors.
The Director of Inside Sales is responsible for implementing and documenting a rigorous sales process while mentoring and leading a team of inside sales representatives. The ideal candidate will have the ability to both get in the trenches with their sales team and have the vision to execute on ambitious sales goals. This is a full-time position in our Chicago headquarters. No candidates outside the Chicago metro area will be considered.
- Create, develop and motivate a high performing team by mentoring and developing a team of Inside Sales Representatives and Account Managers.
- Manage and validate pipeline by constantly assessing the sales funnel ensuring the team is achieving or exceeding quota at all times.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline; develop and implement quarterly business plans to achieve quota targets.
- Ensure ISRs are responding to and dispositioning inbound leads in a timely manner.
- Establish outbound prospecting objecties which are consistently being met and exceeded.
- Develop sales and quota plans, territory assignments and sales compensation model.
- Partner with marketing team to monitor the quantity and quality of Marketing Qualified Leads being generated.
- Ensure ISRs are effectively using Salesforce (CRM) and SalesLoft (Sales Engagement) tools.
- Deliver standard inside sales reporting package and cadence.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Keeper software and the cybersecurity industry.
- 5+ years inside sales management in a B2B SaaS environment
- Demonstrable, consistent track record of managed sales teams' quota attainment
- Strong desire and ability to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing technology company
- Experience partnering with marketing to optimize lead conversion
- Strong planning, writing and communication skills
- Well versed in Salesforce reporting module
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, fun outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches,